Pages

Thursday 26 January 2012

My One Little Word For 2012

It didn't take me long to come up with my little word for this year cause there is one major problem about me that is bothering me all the time - I am keen on 'storing' things. Getting, storing, sometimes even sorting out but never using. I can spend hours downloading and saving some great materials for teaching from the net but never apply them later. I can spend money or time on obtaining a certain skill and never put it to practice. I can buy things, put them on my shelves and forget about them.
Orkut Scraps - Dividers

So the word which I would like to plant in my mind for this year and let it grow and influence my actions, is 'use'.









1 comments:

mustafa said...

i hope ur "use " wont be "beca"use":)))

Post a Comment